1. Basic Concept
SAMI JAPAN ltd. collects information on all users of the website dopomoga.jp ("this site") to the extent necessary for seamless operation of services provided on this site. In handling personal information, we strictly observe the requirements of Japan's "Act on the Protection of Personal Information Held by Incorporated Administrative Agencies, etc." (Act No. 59 of May 30,2003) and only use collected information within limits as set forth below so as to fulfill requirements of the related laws and regulations.
2. Personal Information Collected and Purposes for Which It Is Used
(1) When using this site, there is, in principle, no need to provide any personal information, such as name and address, that can identify the user. However, the user is required to register personal information to use the following services provided through this site:
a. Services that require provision of personal information
- Acceptance of opinions and questions;
- Provision of information regarding taking refuge, living and employment in Japan;
b. Examples of personal information to be provided
- Postal code, address, telephone number
- Email address
- Other information necessary for providing various services
(2) We save, use, or analyze personal information with the consent of users and as required by its legitimate interests within the scope necessary to seamlessly implement services provided by this site and as a reference for future improvements.
Cookies or similar technologies may be used on this website. Such technologies help us recognize the status of the use of the website, etc., and contribute to the improvement of the service. When a user intends to disable cookies, the user may do so by changing the web browser's settings. Please note that when cookies are disabled, a part of the website might be unavailable.
(*) Cookies are a mechanism to temporarily store data on a user's computer through a browser when a user visits a website. Information on the user's device and the number of visits to the site are recorded in a cookie and are used to identify the user when they visit the site.
4. Provision of Information Handled
Except in cases of requests for disclosure based on the GDPR or related laws or regulations, unauthorized access, illegal threats, or other special circumstances, we will not use any information collected for any purpose other than those stated in paragraph 2 above or provide it to any third party. However, we may publicize statistically processed data or opinions regarding information on access to this site, proposals and opinions to us, and personal attributes pertaining to the information.
5. Data Protection Measures
We will take necessary measures to prevent the leakage, loss, or damage of information we handle and to appropriately manage such information. In addition, we may outsource the operation of this site. In such a case, the outsourcer must also comply with the GDPR and related laws, protect data against breaches, losses, and other harm, and take all appropriate measures to provide for the proper management of data.
6. Disclosure, Correction and Suspension of Use of Personal Information
When a user of our website requests disclosure, correction, or suspension of the use of their personal information, we will disclose, correct, or suspend the use of the personal information as appropriate to the circumstances of the request.
7. Scope of Application
This policy applies only to this site; therefore, we are not responsible for the content of external websites linked from this site.
8. Contact information
You can always contact us by filling out a form that you can find by clicking on the “Contact” tab on the main page or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.